Sophisticated Styling








Hope you had a good week everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to challenge you with this post to try a jumpsuit if you've never done it before and for my ladies who already love it like I do, I'm sure you would agree on how comfortable it is and how easy it is to style with. I've chosen to sport my brand new red jumpsuit as you can see here and have kept it simple by pairing with my pointed black stilettos and a black clutch. A silver bracelet with a silver-white watch added on to the look to keep it classy and chic. If you have never tried a jumpsuit before and would like to, I would like to advice you to find one that defines your waist. Cinching in the waist is a great way to define your shape which adds a little extra femininity to your look. Belts, sleeveless jackets, and sunhats are also some ways to make your jumpsuit pop, giving off an effortless vibe.

I hope you were able to get an idea or two about how complimenting it can be to rock a jumpsuit so go out there and try it today. With a one-piece at the heart of your ensemble, all you need to do is add on some thoughtful accessories and head out the door. I pray each one of you has a great week ahead and see you next week!



SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Genevieve Maduakor
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

12 comments:

  1. Yes to jumpsuits! I'm yet to own one though. I really like how you styled yours and it fits so well. Thanks for the tips on styling it and have yourself a great week.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so.much honey it always a pleasure to have you here u should definitely get one im sure it will be really nice. Xoxo

      Delete
    2. Thanks so.much honey it always a pleasure to have you here u should definitely get one im sure it will be really nice. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. wow such a outfit! I've been looking everywhere for a red jumpsuit and this is exactly how i wanted it! you look very pretty xx

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hun oh this read jumpsuit will be so nice on you I'm already seeing you in you thanks for commenting and visiting my blog xoxo

      Delete
  3. You look so good.smoking hot in this outfit
    too perfect

    stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete