Keeping It Classy








Happy Sunday lovely people! If this is your first time to visit my official blog, welcome to my world. If you are returning from last week's post, thank you for coming back. You may have noticed that there has been a change in location and background once again. That's because I'm constantly on the lookout for beautiful backdrops (preferably outdoors) as this has been an ongoing suggestion from my readers lately. Aside from the location, the quality in some of the pictures could be better and therefore, my photographer and I would like to apologize this time and promise to deliver much better photos for the future posts. I hope that everyone had a good week and if you feel like you didn't, then no worries, because God has something better in store for you so keep your head up and keep pushing! Moving on to today's outfit post, I picked a very popular color combo as you can see and that's red and black. Oh, the many ways you can pair these colors up with pretty much any style. My look can be worn to for a nice dinner out, a date with your man, or even for church. I feel pencil skirts are one of the easiest items of clothing to put together and probably very useful for a lazy dresser who doesn't have too much time in the morning to decide what to wear for work or is running late for an evening event. To add on to this look, I chose to go with gold hoop earrings (recently won at my H&M shopping spree), a red purse, and a white wrist watch. If you wish to pair up the skirt and top with other colors, you can also go for white, silver, gold, or cream (beige family). I hope to see you again next week and thank you once again for the support and love. May God bless you and favor you for the new week! Feel free to drop comments, questions, or suggestions for improvement :)

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Genevieve Maduakor
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

17 comments:

  1. Ha!! Yanes!! See how gorgeous you are looking, I am so yelous and I want everything.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hunny thanks u will keep for u everything was missing u welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so good girl! love those shoes.

    Georgetamunoene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how you styled the red top and heels, very chic!

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy and chic! I love everything about this look down to ur shoes. And i like that you changed location for this shoot,its really nice.keep it up.Great post Yanes.👌👍

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much pretty . always appreciate your comment thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Love the red and black paired together, I think it's almost a classic color combination. That skirt fit on you is amazing and I agree, it's a great look which can be worn to dinner with friends or a significant other:)
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love!!!!!!!!!!
    this look is just too perfect

    stylebyenkay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete