Color Blocking Peplum Tops








Thank you for always returning to support my blog! Hope you had a blessed Sunday and a restful weekend. I have been sick for the past week or so, that's why I have been mostly indoors snuggled to practically every warm thing I own in this humid city of Bangkok. But nontheless, I bring you a brand new post as promised every week and I appreciate the love that you guys show towards my work through the comments and likes. Today's outfit is a combination of a light yellow top (slightly falling in the beige category) and a mint green bodycon skirt. I've done very basic color blocking here and added in my nude pumps to keep the look neutralized. Also, because the top has a deep v-cut, I chose to add in a simple gold and pearl necklace chain along with a white and gold wristwatch to keep it classy. To show the deep cut in the back, my hair is done in a tight bun so that the top's design is well seen. A lot of people will probably tell you that peplum tops are out of fashion but I'll agree to disagree. As long as you can pair it and pull it off with a decent bottom, you can still rock it feeling confident. For more of a casual vibe, try it with a light wash pair of jeans. If you would like to go for a more formal look, try wearing the top with cropped pants and perhaps a stylish belt to add a little oomph. You can sport a peplum tops in more ways than one and the bodycon skirt which I'm wearing can also be styled with a button down shirt as per your style. Either way you do it, make sure you rock it and walk out the house feeling comfortable and confident. Please feel free to drop a comment below for any other suggestions, comments, or if you would like to see me try on a particular style. Till we meet again next week!

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Genevieve Maduakor
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

11 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaas! You are slaying..I love your skirt..Gorgeous!

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks darling glad u like it xoxo happy holiday

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous as usual and your neck piece is so nice. Hope you're feeling better now. Christmas is around the corner so be strong.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks hunny I'm feeling better way better thanks for your concern appreciate it xoxo tons of hugs

      Delete
  3. gorgeous look. I love it

    guengooga.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous look. I love it

    guengooga.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely skirt.

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!!! Quite a team you have here. Happy Holiday.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bae u such a sweatheart ton of hugs for u and happy holiday xoxo

      Delete