Officially 23!












Welcome back everyone! Hope you are doing well and have had a restful weekend so far. As we prepare for the upcoming week, I pray for strength to overcome all challenges and tasks and remember to tackle everything with a smile :) Today's post is a little different than the usual because as you have already noticed, I want to share with you my 23rd birthday celebration that I enjoyed so much a few nights ago. It was such a blessing to have spent it with my sister and good friends and I thank God for allowing me to see another year. I want to uplift His name, glorify Him to the best I can, and be an example of Him to those around me more and more for the upcoming year. I'm thankful for life for God's wonder and His hands upon me for all that I do. I'm also thankful for friendships turned into family and my immediate family who love me unconditionally and support me no matter what. Throughout the day, I was showered with love, gifts, prayers, blessings, and good wishes that I consider myself very fortunate and blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. My favorite part of the day was when I opened my parents' gift and found out that it was an iPad, considering I had recently lost my old one not too long ago. I definitely shed a few tears as it was unexpected and I'm thankful for them. I hope you enjoy the pictures as I had a great time and thank you for coming back to support the blog. Take care and have a productive week ahead!

Also, the beautiful lady responsible for my look is my friend and fellow blogger Susan (Nubianna) and the man behind the camera, also another fellow blogger friend is Gigi (TheRealDealGigi). Please do check out their blogs and make sure to support and show some love as well!

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Susan Gugulethu (nubianna.wordpress.com)
Photographer: Gigi Gedeon Dzuda (gigishto.blogspot.com)



10 comments:

  1. Wishing you God's blessings and Favours in your life. Happy Birthday Darling

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday girl. You look stunning, love the dress and hair. Susan did an amazing job on your makeup, I do hope she gets around to blogging more often. Anyways wish I could have celebrated with you. Nonetheless I pray for Gods favour and continued hand upon you.I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hun thank you so much wish I could celebrate with you you could have seen the food was just thinking about you look missing you so much. Will make read Susan your comments maybe it when she will get at work. Tones of kisses

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday love!!! You look amazing and what hair is that? Looking lush. Hope you have a beautiful year!
    www.toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much cutie. The hair is Indian hair 18' appreciate you stopping by thank you love kisses

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday dearie!! You look stunning. Makeup, hair and outfit on point. Wishing you many more happy and prosperous years ahead filled with God's blessings. Cheers!

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovey. Amen to that and thanks for always coming check my blog you are awesome xoxo

      Delete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday pretty lady..Wishing you a year full of God's blessings..
    January babies rock..I'm one too.. :-)

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much pretty yes January babies rock I'm glad your are part of this beautiful month stay blessed xoxo

      Delete