The Infamous Red Soles









Bon Dimanche readers and welcome back to my world of fashion! Hope that you all had a good day and made the effort to get up to attend service this morning. For those that are only now starting their Sunday because of different times zones, I wish you have a blessed day with your loved ones. Church was powerful today as usual, as our Pastor spoke to us about the benefits of staying connected to your local church. It was a great message for the mass and one which everyone could find something relatable to apply in their lives to. Coming back to the blog, you can see that I have featured yet another bodycon dress (my favorite) with my new Louboutin pumps. You can wear this look to a cocktail party, dinner with your friends, a romantic date, or to a daytime ladies' event. I have chosen to keep it simple by adding black and gold accessories such as a necklace, a pair of earrings, a bracelet, and a Michael Kors wrist watch. Because the bodycon dress is a solid army green color, it's only fitting to pair it with printed pumps, hence the cheetah print Louboutins. If you also wish to own a pair, please feel free to comment below on how to get yours and I will be glad to help out. I hope you have a great week ahead, get those tasks done, and aim for progression always! Take care and see you next week!

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

6 comments:

  1. Those shoes...sigh They are so gorgeous..!
    You look so lovely dear.
    Have a blessed week..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking bomb dear, I must admit the shoes got my eyes popping. Have a productive week!!
    xx
    M

    http://thriftyandambitious.blogspot.com/2016/01/monochromatic-rebel.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love you too have a blessed and productive week ahead

      Delete
  3. The shoes are ahhh-mazing! Gorgeous outfit.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete