BEYOND THE PENCIL SKIRT









                   Bon Dimanche readers and welcome back to my blog! So glad you could come back here to check out another new post and before I proceed I would like to thank everyone who reads and comments my blog  this  this really means alot to me , I'm really grateful and I hope It will continue that way, so back at It again ; Sunday means new post and I'm always glad when it comes to share  with you  my Sunday outfit, I hope everyone  had a awesome week and are looking forward to new challenges and new opportunities that the week have to offer ; so today's outfit was i have decided to wear my  pencil skirt with a zip at the center actually what makes me love this black skirt and decided to buy was this detail, i think the skirt look more stylish I am seen matching my black pencil skirt with a peplum top and a black sandals from Zara to give off the formal look. This look can be sported at a business meeting, formal school presentation, or to church. but this time decided to wear mine for a Sunday service,
Accessories have been kept to a minimal to avoid making the outfit look tacky as I wanted to keep the professional business look. Please do let me know in the comments box below your suggestions and comments for this look, as well as which pairing you liked better. Thanks for dropping by and see you next week! God bless you in all your favors and have a great week!



Colossians 3:13
Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.




                                                               SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
     Make-Up Artist: Gevevieve maduakor
Photographer: Grace N. Fatuma

0 comments:

Post a Comment