Casual Sporty Look - Ripped Jeans








I'm back! Thanks for visiting the blog again my lovely readers and welcome to my world if it's your first time here. First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you and hope you had a fantastic start to 2016! I want to thank you for all the support and love you showed me last year, considering that it was the first year I started this blog. As we have entered into a new year, I pray for tons of blessings upon each of you and always believe that great things are coming for you in 2016. With God always by your side, nothing is impossible and I hope you will continue to hold on to Him and draw nearer to Him throughout all your decisions and plans for this year. A lot of us, including myself, are excited to see what He has in store for us. While some may go through difficult changes, some of you may also be entering new phases of life. Regardless of the situation, I wish you all nothing but success and best wishes in walking side by side with the Lord and according to His will.

Coming to the first outfit post of this year, I am starting it off with a casual look achieved by pairing a plain white top with my ripped skinny jeans. To add on to the outfit, I'm seen wearing a pair of white and pink Nike AirMax sneakers, along with a simple watch and buckled belt. This is an everyday, easy-to-wear look either to class, grocery shopping, or for a coffee run. One tip for wearing ripped jeans would be to go easy and natural on the makeup and hair to avoid looking overdone during the day time. The best look with these type of jeans is often balanced, combined with classy and feminine pieces. Open-toe sandals, stilettos, and fedora hats are often used to accessorize with such type of jeans for a more trendy and dressy look. Try making a pair of ripped jeans a staple item in your closet for a stylish yet comfortable look and I promise you, you won't regret it! See you again next week!


SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Photographer: Prerna Kishore


2 comments:

  1. I want your shoes. Omg!! They are beautiful. Happy New Year dear.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete