DRC Represent - Biso Banso






Hi everyone and Bon Dimanche! I've missed you guys so much and I want to thank you for visiting the blog today. I promise I haven't been ignoring you all but it's only that I've been so busy with personal things that all my time has been very occupied lately. I am back now and am excited to show you what's in the store for my future posts :) Today's post features me sporting and supporting my friend's latest project. Biso Banso is the name of the brand and I am seen wearing a purple one with my white skinnies and matching light purple pumps. The tees are available in white, black, and purple and I would love for you guys to show the love and spread the word by following them on their Facebook (Biso Banso) page and Instagram page (Official Account). The prices are only $20 and are available in South Africa, USA, and DRC. They are available in many sizes so do contact their official page to get your hands one one of these tees. The t-shirt represents most of the major cities of DRC including the capital city so I'd say if you really want to represent, my DRC people, you know what to do! I will definitely see you next week with a brand new post so I hope you come back to see what I have planned for you! Have a good week ahead and may God bless you and favor you in your plans.

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Zindie Mayaka
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

0 comments:

Post a Comment