H&M Madness!

When was the last time you did something for the first time? I am only asking you this because I did something I would have never imagined doing in a million years. Before I go on any further, I know this is really different from my usual weekly posts about my outfit but I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I loved experiencing it. I recently took on the decision to camp out all night outside the opening of a new mall in the city called ZPell for their brand new branch of an H&M outlet. I know, I know...some of you reading this are already making faces and thinking I must be crazy. Well, maybe a little. But even though it was outrageous and I didn't get an ounce of sleep all night, I can definitely tell you it was a fun and great experience with my cousin sister who accompanied me through the process. And guess what? I actually won the FIRST PRIZE for being the first person in line by getting a 5000 baht (roughly $140) shopping spree voucher! Please excuse my head wrap and how I look as it was a rough night spent with the lovely mosquitoes but I wouldn't have it any other way because it was totally worth it.

As pictured in the first photo, you can see that with the voucher I got a blue jumpsuit, pair of white jeans, a pastel colored bag, maroon high-waisted pencil skirt, a pair of hoop earrings, and a statement necklace piece all of which will be fully shown to you all in future blog posts. Thank you for the continuous love and support and see you next week with something new! Have a blessed week everyone and may God guide you in all your decisions!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Way to go girl!! Lol. You were really determined. Lovely items you got with the voucher. Waiting patiently to see how you'll rock them in subsequent posts.

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your u look be will rock them still on the way lool

      Delete
  2. There's a new h&m branch opening in a mall here and we're both crazy because I would totally go wait in line idc but I have exams that day so ...pained!! You're so lucky!!
    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww if I was there definetly I will go lool I know the feeling of owing something new and it H&M come on your exam is taking place on a wrong day eish sorry love

      Delete