Styling Prints









Thanks for returning back to my world and blog, guys! Hope you are all doing well and that you had a blessed Sunday, including a restful weekend. I've been on break for a few weeks now and will continue to be on it for another 2 weeks so I've had more time to dedicate to the blog regarding the layout and all. Do let me know in the comment box below your thoughts, suggestions, and comments for the website's new layout and I'll be excited to read what you have to say. Coming to the outfit for this week: well, what can I say, I love jumpsuits! Solid colored ones, printed ones, off-shoulder ones, you name it because I love them all. They make me look slimmer and more lean and they're super comfortable to wear. In this post, I'm seen wearing my H&M printed blue jumpsuit with a complimenting navy blue and pearl necklace. My red nails are matching my red pointed-toe stilettos (another one of my favorites), along with a little make-up help from my fellow blogger and friend, Susan. I feel this look can be sported for a cocktail party, themed birthday parties, or a ladies' night out with your girls. Sure, it's a bold look because of all the colors, but a classy one nontheless. If you haven't already tried getting a jumpsuit for yourself, what are you waiting for? Go out, get yourself one, make sure to style it according to your body type and just see how effortless you look! We will meet again next week but till then, have a blessed week at school and/or work and God bless always!


SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

5 comments:

  1. You are slaying..that jumpsuit is the bomb.com!!!!
    And your nails are looking hot..I love the shade of red..!
    And the blog looks good..I totally love the new look..xoxo

    www.lindasworldofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look !

    www.desireeswardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
    african dress for girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article or vice-versa? My blog goes over a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you're interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!
    dashiki print maxi skirt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello hope you are well tho thank you for stopping by but i dont quite understand what is your idea and how are we going to pull it off lemme know what to do

      Delete