Boss Chick





 



Welcome back guys and I hope you all had a great and restful weekend! As we prepare for the upcoming week, I want to continue to thank you for visiting back and showing the support that you always have been giving to my blog. I appreciate it and I'm humbled by the love shown. For this week's post, I present to you a Congolese inspired traditional print suit and pant set. I want to thank my mom who custom made and gifted this outfit to me because I love how it actually came out. The outfit consists of a printed blazer suit, matching skinny fit pants, and a corset top which I'm seen sporting with black and gold accessories. Because the outfit pops out in a combination of bright purple and maroon colors as it is, it was only right to tone it down with a pair of black pointed-toe pumps and a neutral-toned clutch. I also added a basic gold choker and some rings to make the look formal and classy. Personally (and you may have also noticed this), I am a huge fan of fusing African prints with modern designs and this suit and pant set proves to be no less. You will see more of such fusion in the future and I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I loved styling it. Thanks again for coming back and see you all next week! Have a blessed week in the name of the Lord and take care all!

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Susan Guguthelu (Blog)
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

3 comments:

  1. Your mum is very talented, this pant suit is perfection. You look gorgeous. Thank you so much for your sweet comments. xx
    cocobellablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving the theme/design of your website. Do you ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A handful of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?
    african dress for girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello i went through your blog and everything was looking good to me till i try to chat on the online chat and ive been sending you messages that was not going through just try to check it out with some technicien andsomething like this never happened to me im so glad you could have stopped by and leave something constructive thank you

      Delete