Bohemian Princess







Welcome back lovelies and hope you had a good start to this week. I'm sorry for not putting this post up yesterday as I was experiencing some server problems but it's up now and I hope you like it! This week's outfit is very bohemian as you can see and is something out of my comfort zone. I'm not usually seen wearing skirts like these so I thought why not give it a go? Summer is right around the corner and if you're living in Bangkok like I am, everyday of the year is summer. I've paired the skirt with a crochet crop top and a pair of matching brown sandals. Accessories have been kept to a minimal to keep the outdoors summer look going and I added in my hoops for a more playful and girly vibe. Whether it's a day at the pool or a day outing to the beach, this outfit is super comfortable and stylish. I had a great time shooting this look as I love anything pool related and am a pretty outdoors person myself. For my ladies who usually stick to maxi dresses for the summer, try this out for a more chic feel and it's very easy to move around in. Hope you have a blessed week and can't wait to show you all what I have in store for next week! God bless and take care!

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Zindie Mayaka
Photographer: Prerna Kishore


0 comments:

Post a Comment