Walk That Walk









Happy Sunday my lovelies! Thanks for popping by here this week and hope you had a good weekend. As we prepare for the upcoming week ahead, I hope you're able to prioritize well and get all your tasks done. Today's post features a simple hot red Zara bodycon dress which I'm seen matching with minimal gold fashion accessories, a black clutch, and my Aldo heels. The heels and dress were a few of my birthday gifts and I love them so much! This look is a really simple one but one of my favorites as it can be worn out on several occasions and elongates my body. I don't think I can ever have too many bodycon dresses as they work towards making me look more lean and stylish.

I hope you guys have a great day ahead and see you again next week! Stay tuned for something different and exciting! God bless each and every one of you :)

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Zindie Mayaka
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

0 comments:

Post a Comment