Lady in Red







 Happy Sunday! Or as we say in my native language, "Bon Dimanche!" Once again, I am more than glad and excited to share with you this look that I put together in roughly $30 from head-to-toe. I was happy to add this little number to my closet because I think having a statement red dress (or any statement 1 solid color dress) is just as important as having a classy LBD. I paired my red bodycon dress with my Forever21 pointed black stilettos (comment below for details on how to get them!) and my gold chain. Although I did not add a purse to the look, you can feel free to use a black (preferably) or silver clutch for ladies night out or a nice date with your man. I do not know why but there may be just a thing about a woman in a red dress that screams pure sexiness, despite the built or stature. I believe that attitude is everything and one should be able to wear a red dress confidently. If you do not want to go for the usual black and red combination, you can also try matching the dress with silver, gold, or nude colored heels. Most importantly, when wearing a bold color like red, you should wear the dress and not let it wear you! Stand confident and feel comfortable. After all, you can't say all eyes weren't on you! Have a blessed Sunday everyone and I pray you have a productive week ahead. Thank you for your continuous support on my blog and do keep it going!

0 comments:

Post a Comment