Babydoll








Hi everyone and welcome back! Hope that you all have been doing well and taking care of yourselves. It's been a hectic and busy few weeks for me as I am in the middle of my final exams and prepping to finish them off so I can enjoy my long vacation at home very soon. Today's post features a look I hardly do, and they are babydoll dresses. They might not be the easiest to style but if you don't want to opt for heels like I have done, try a cute pair of flats, boots, or sneakers. I am seen wearing a black lace babydoll dress with a braided hairstyle to give off the girl-next-door look. Also, I've added in a pair of white and pink pumps and a simple black belt to keep the simplicity. This look can easily be your church look, off to work look, or even a casual meeting look. Although a lot of women might not feel babydoll dresses are for them, I do encourage you to try the best fit for your body type. Some women compliment the longer dresses, while others look better in the shorter ones. Study your body, carry yourself well, and be confident in what you're sporting! God bless you all and have a great week ahead!

SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Zindie Mayaka
Photographer: Prerna Kishore

0 comments:

Post a Comment