BOYFRIEND JEANS









        Hello lovelies people and happy sunday , welcome back and  thanks once again for visiting Yanikeur I hope everyone is doing great and had a lovely week , i'm always  glad when it comes to write a blog post because it always good to see a lot of people feedback after reading it  actually a great encouragement for me, on today's blog post i really wanted to do something unusual as everyone knows i have a style that correspond with my personality so i usually love heels and flat shoes sneakers for me have always been a third choice in my selection but this time decided to pull it up and see how it works for me, i was already thinking of trying boyfriend jeans in a while and wanted a particular look  that can be at the same time classy and comfortable i have paired it with a sleeveless top  and add a blazer on top  and a hat to a cool look as well , as i have planned it in my mind, i already knew how the outfit will come out so i've decided to put less jewelry so that i wont complicate the outcome  of my outfit   so decided just to put my wrist watch and my circle gold earrings  a simple but classy outfit that can be worn  to a day out with your friend,a party even a night out to a restaurant if you don't really want to put heels  this is how i pull up my boyfriend jeans, trying news things help me realize  that it always nice to try news things as  you can decide to come out from extraordinary to ordinary things  and also opposite  from ordinary to extraordinary , have a lovelies sunday and a good week ahead and may God bless you all 


 Isaiah 40:29

He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
Make-Up Artist: Rayo oyepipo
Photographer: Prerna Kishore


0 comments:

Post a Comment