DENIM JUMPSUIT STYLE



















            Bon Dimanche everyone and welcome back to my blog post that  have prepared for you all!  i'm glad i can be back after a long period without posting and have some time to share with you all how busy i was i really felt like the world was falling apart Thank GOD for his faithfulness and always there in time of need school have really absorb all my energy and i was unable to put a post earlier ! Today I present to you the jeans jumpsuit which can be worn to an semi-formal event or a ladies day out. I choose to accessorize my black jumpsuit with choker necklace to keep the look as simple as possible and i've decided to pair it with a white shirt and my addidas shoes to make the look complete! as I wanted to make it comfortable i opted for a sport shoes but it can go with heels as well for a classy look . if you have been following me for while then you know my love for jumpsuits especially  the wide-leg pants which will make any body type look leaner and taller. and  They are comfortable to wear, stylish, and flattering on different body types. Like maxi dresses, many styles of jumpsuits cinch at the natural waistline, then drape over the lower body to create an hourglass shape !
Summer is a time for making bold fashion choices, so have fun experimenting with your new jumpsuit! You’ll be surprised at how many compliments you could possibly get :) If you are interested on how to own this jumpsuit or a similar one, message me on my official business page(s) on Facebook through either "Yanikeur" or "TY Fashion" and I'll be glad to help you out. I hope God blesses you abundantly this week and have a productive week ahead! Thanks for stopping by!


jumpsuits:  H&M
shirt & necklace:  Thailand shop
shoes : Addidas

Galatians 5 :13

You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.
  

                                                   SPECIAL THANKS & CREDITS TO:
     Make-Up Artist:  GENEVIEVE MADUAKOR
Photographer: GRACE N.FATUMA

0 comments:

Post a Comment